Pictures!

Saturday, July 9, 2016

June and July

Now over a month later and with summer camp only two weeks away, we have found out the date of my surgery, which is scheduled at 8:30 am on December 8 with an acupuncture appointment in the pre op room, I think I'm all set to be fixed. My acupuncture doctor, Dr. Schwantes, said that he would come in before my surgery to do a needle pattern to calm me down and another one after my surgery if needed.

Because I am so active at home and bored all the time, my mom decided I should start dance again (classical ballet). So I will either start with summer or fall semester.  I am really nervous because its been a little over a year and my back doesn't move like it used to, but I really hope I'm put at the same level that I was at when I quit. I am also worried that after my surgery I won't be able to dance the same as before (even though my doctor says I will). I am planning to dance all the way up to the day of my surgery to contain all my strength and flexibility so I shouldn't loose too much of it in recovery later.


No comments:

Post a Comment