Pictures!

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Mom's Going to Scotland!

My mom has been planning a trip to Scotland since she went the first time which was like 20 years ago. On August 13 (one day after my birthday) she left on the trip of her life! She got to go to Inverness, Scotland, for 4 weeks. Thats four weeks without my mom, I barely could even do one week at summer camp! What am I going to do? So this trip snuck up faster then we could have imagined and before we knew it my sister and I were with our grandparents and our beloved mom was all the way in... Scotland. Not like thats a bad thing but the last time our mom left it was overnight somewhere and I ended up in my grandma's bed, scared out of my mind. So with the first three nights done and over with and so far only one nightmare about people turning into sacks of flour (don't ask) I think I might be ok.
This week while we go crazy trying to find and sew pointe shoes and freaking out about school, my grandparents have been really nice and helpful with everything stress related. So this Thursday we shall go to the zoo (if it does't rain) and have fun with them like we did when I was little.


All the while my mom has started her own blog called Mom's going to Scotland so check it out because its really cool!

http://momsgoingtoscotland.blogspot.com


1 comment: