Pictures!

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

3 weeks post op

Ok, so I know I haven't been keeping up with this blog (I have a really good excuse... once I think of one).  The surgery is over and done with and I am on the mend.  Almost three weeks post op and I feel so much better, I wish I could just pirouette around the kitchen and start dance back up immediately! BUT my doctor said absolutely NO dance for 8 months. Eight months?!? I am going to die from hyperactive suppression! I don't know what will come first, the horrible idea of loosing my splits or death by lack of dancing.  So, as I have spent 3 weeks of the 4 months either by myself or walking laps around the staircase, I have found out things I can't do by myself such as: getting dressed or putting my socks on, standing up from sitting on the stairs (I'm smart, also don't sit on the stairs),  getting my school books out of the cabinet, and washing my hair in the shower (to which I need my lovely sister's help).
Please enjoy the video of my x-ray progression and trip to the hospital.  So much fun!
Started at 20 degrees and ended at 60, and after my surgery it ended up being 19 degrees.






No comments:

Post a Comment